Our farm-to-table tailored menus are crafted with local, seasonal produce, seafood, and meats, all hand-selected from our local organic farmers who are actively taking part in the Sustainable and Regenerative agricultural movement.
We wish to elevate the experience by allowing our guests to curate their dinner alongside us, by selecting the style and number of courses they favor.
The process is effortless, opt between:
- 1 entree, 1 side, 1 dessert
- 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 or 2 sides, 1 dessert
- 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 1 or 2 sides, 1 dessert
Le Savoir Fare accommodates a minimum of 6 guests for Family-Style dinners.
- 3 snacks, 1 courses, 2 mignardises
- 3 snacks, 2 courses, 2 mignardises
- 3 snacks, 3 courses, 2 mignardises
Kindly note that due to the level of intricacy, Le Savoir Fare accommodates up to 8 guests per tasting menu dinner.
- We provide vegan and vegetarian options for our clients, to encourage consuming foods with fewer associated carbon emissions.
- We accommodate dietary restrictions if they are communicated at least 72 hours before the event.
- Upon request, we may be able to provide a cheese course, wine pairings, and luxury ingredients.
- All menus are subject to approval by the host before the event unless the host prefers a blind tasting menu.
- Please note that our minimum price per person is $175 for family-style dinners and $275 for the tasting menu experience.